The process of setting up and managing an online presence can be a daunting task for any local business owner. You need to design a website, set up your autoresponder, get the right hosting plan, figure out how to use WordPress, write your content, create videos, set up squeeze pages, set up backlinks, build your social media following, and manage ad campaigns. Well, that can all be a frustrating and time-consuming process, especially if you lack technical skills. Furthermore, you still need to run your local business as usual on a day to day basis. As you can now see, you can’t do without outsourcing.
Benefits of outsourcing:
- Saves you time- what would take you three months could easily be set up in a month
- Saves you money- you need to pay your outsourcers but their rate per hour is less expensive than your price per hour to your business
- Allows you to multi-task- when you go it alone, you can only do one thing at a time, yet when you outsource, you can have five different functions being delivered at the same time.
- It allows you to focus on what you know best, which is running your local business while outsourcing to those whose strength is setting up your online presence.
Outsourcing services you can buy:
- Content creation- you can get your articles, blog posts, e-books, reviews, and other info products written, translated and transcribed
- Sales and marketing- you can hire copywriters to create your sales copy and hire marketers to create and manage your ad campaigns and advise you on the best strategies for your local business
- Technical services- you can have all your professional needs met, such as the design of your websites, logos, apps, and software programs. Video and audio creation and editing can also be outsourced
- Social media- you can contract a social media manager to handle all your social media work or hire individuals to handle each part like one for your Facebook Fanpage and another one for your Twitter account.
© 2020 - biz.builders All rights reserved