How you structure your website content is one of the keys that ensures your on page SEO is a success. Here are a few tips on how to organize your content correctly that will score you points with the search engines:
1. The length of your articles– gone are the days when a 300 or 500 word article was enough. In the post Panda era, 1000 word plus articles are the new standard. Make your content interesting and readable with plenty of sub headlines, bullet points, images and video so that it is user-friendly.
2. Use unique content– duplicated content is a big no-no, so stay away from PLR (public label rights) articles that everyone has access to. Using your own knowledge of your business you can come up with interesting and original articles, but if you can’t do this, then invest in a quality article writing service to produce your content for you.
3. Keyword density- its best to keep your keyword density low at about 3%. This means that your keyword should appear no more than 3 times for every 100 words of text. If your stuff your keyword in the text, titles, Meta tags and alt tags, it will do you more harm than good.
4. Internal backlinks–make sure to create internal backlinks on all your content. This means that you create interconnecting links from one page to the next, especially from your home page to the inner pages. This shows the search engines that all the pages on your site are interrelated to each other and improves your SEO.
5. Keyword placement- when writing your article, it is important to place your
keyword in certain strategic areas: In your main title, In your first sentence, preferable towards the beginning of the sentence, 2-3 times in the body of the text especially in sub-headlines, and In the last paragraph
6. Outbound links- it is equally important to have at least one outbound link in every article. An outbound link is a link to an external website from your site. The best types of outbound links are to high Page rank sites with a lot of authority and trust such as websites run by universities, government agencies and media outlets. All you need to do is find an article on these sites that is related to the content on your site and link to it.
© 2020 - biz.builders All rights reserved