If your business doesn’t have a YouTube Channel, you need to read this article and head on over to YouTube and create one. YouTube channels are like personal TV stations where you can broadcast to the world anything about your business that would interest them. It’s an excellent medium for product launches, demos, public relations communications, interviews, advertisements, tutorials, and so much more. They also provide one place to store all your video files and provide backlinks from your website, blog, and social media sites. This improves your business’s SEO ranking as you can also tag each of your videos with keywords. Finally, you can get viewers to subscribe to your video channel, increasing the base of your local fans. Here is a step-by-step process on how to create a YouTube channel.
- Go to youtube.com
- At the top right corner of the homepage, click on “Create Account.”
- You will arrive at sign-up pages where you need to input the following details: Email address, Username, Location, Date of Birth, Gender, The option to allow those who have your email address to find your YouTube
the channel, The opportunity to receive product-related emails from YouTube, Your acceptance of YouTube’s term of service
- Now check your email address for a confirmation email
- Click on the link provided in the email to activate your registration
- Go back to YouTube homepage at youtube.com
- Click on the “sign-in” link using your username
- Note the URL of your business YouTube channel as you will use this in your links
- Upload your videos. After creating your channel and uploading videos, you can embed relevant videos on
your website, blogs, Facebook pages, and so on.
© 2020 - biz.builders All rights reserved