One of the most effective ways to take control of your online business reputation is to dominate the first few pages of the leading search engines – Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Here are eight more ways to make this strategy work
1. Forums and Groups -Join industry, professional, or location-specific forums or groups on Google Groups, Facebook, Twitter, Meetup, etc. You can also be proactive and create a forum or group as a small business.
2. Press Releases -Write Press Releases every month about your small business and submit them to online paid and free press release sites who will publish them.
3. Web 2.0 Sites - Publish on Web 2.0 sites like Squidoo, Hubpages, Blogger, Typepad, or WordPress and link articles back to your website. This creates backlinks to your site and improves your SEO.
4. Guest Blogging- Use your influence as a small business owner to write quality articles as a guest blogger on popular, high-authority blogs and sites related to your small business. You can include a backlink to your website and boost your website’s rankings
5. Guest Interviews- Agree to do interviews and offer to interview others as these interviews will be available online as podcasts or videos. You can have these interviews transcribed into pdfs and have them uploaded to your site. More content and back linking juice for your business.
6. Article Directories -You can also write articles about your local business or your products and services and post them to article directories like EzineArticles and ArticleBase. These will provide additional content resources and backlinks to your site.
7. Domain Names- Buy other domain names. This means buying the main .com, .org, .net, and .info domain extensions of your business website. This makes it difficult for malicious people to buy those domain names and peddle false content about your business.
8. Subdomains-You can also use your main website to build subdomains such as www.blog.chicagodentist.com since search engines do place a value on them if you have
a website with a substantial Page Rank. All these strategies will help you dominate the first three pages of the search engines for your company keywords. The key is to add new content regularly, like once a week, and you will notice the effects quite soon.
© 2020 - biz.builders All rights reserved